Home » » Updates

Updates

Hi! Here's a little bit of what's been going on around here ..

Last weekend I tested a few of my new stencils, took a some pics and added them to my shop. 


a larger trellis, it's a good scale for walls. I also just got an image from Cat ( @catpham on instagram) who purchased my smaller trellis, which looks amazing!! Just takes a little more time than the larger one, but so worth it!


and a larger octagon stencil, also a good scale for a wall.

I'm busy working on a few new stencil designs - so I'll be spending more time on that to get it going!

Right now (while we're in a rental) I'm just stenciling on a left over piece of plywood .. for our new house I'm envisioning an accent wall in a tv room / project room in the basement that I could change whenever I have a new stencil.

Also, a few changes on the site .. David and I started updating some pages the other week, design services and projects are new! More to come, but this was a good start!

Hope you all are having a great week!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.