Home » » Friday Finds | White, Wood + Jewel Tones

Friday Finds | White, Wood + Jewel Tones

Hi! Happy Friday! Today I'm sharing a few of my favorite finds of the week!

1. Land of Nod Scalloped Pendant I love the shape and the black border! Plus it's super versatile, you could easily move it from room to room!

2. Threshold Scalloped Mirror I haven't seen this in person, but online looks really good for $28!! This could work great over a small dresser flanked by two lamps or above an entry table!

3. Land of Nod Teal Maze Rug I'd love to see this in a bedroom with mostly white and pops of jewel tones and pattern.

4. West Elm Saddle Office Chair The shape reminds me of my chevron ikat chair. Plus I love the mitered stripes!

5. Threshold White and Wood Barstools I find myself drawn to mixing the touches of warm wood with white recently. These are great!!

Now I'm picturing a whole bedroom (minus the barstools, but they can go in the kitchen!) around these things .. maybe next week I'll include a whole room look in my Friday Finds!

Also, today I'm guest posting at Julia's about our sweet Annabelle!! Make sure to check it out!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.