Home » » Friday Finds!

Friday Finds!

Happy Friday!! For today's Friday Finds I'm including a room look. A bedroom with white, pops of bright color and contrast, mixed metals, and lucite.  I kinda want to move right in ..


Wouldn't it look great paired with a grasscloth feature wall?

Here's the sources!


1. West Elm Carved Headboard - I love the small scale pattern - it looks perfectly with larger scales!

2. Horchow Aerin Hampton Pendant  SO gorgeous - this could make the room!!

3. Crane and Canopy Linden Coral Border Duvet and Shams // Scalloped Embroidered sheets White bedding is classic and the pop of coral gives it a high end, custom look. It can work with almost any pattern - so it's easy to change up your bedding.

4. West Elm Organic Ikat Key Euro Sham // Jacquard Leaf Pillow If you've been following me for a few months, you probably know that I have a slight obsession with a greek key pattern - these are great! Also, love the chartreuse accent pillow (reminds me of Schumacher's Betwixt, but a third of the price!)

5. Jonathan Adler Happy Chic for JC Penney Chevron Wool Rug - Great pattern and love the contrast to the light bedding!


1. Target Threshold Desk - I love a desk as a night stand! The angled legs are great, and that it's on sale!

2. Target Threshold Starburst Mirror (currently unavailable, but here's something similar)

3. Ghost Chair // armchair // side chair  Once we get into our new place .. I really want to find a place for one of these .. love them!

4. Horchow Mirrored Double X Bench Tufted, mirrors? Yes please!! Target has a similar version minus the mirrors (currently sold out online, but maybe you can grab one in store)

5. Jonathan Adler Happy Chic for JC Penney Lotus Lamp JC Penney has stepped up their game, I need to stop by!!

(Images created in Photoshop)

Hope that you have a great weekend!! :) I'm working on finishing up this project, hopefully I'll have that to share on Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.