Home » » Friday Finds + Sneak Peek for Monday

Friday Finds + Sneak Peek for Monday


Happy Friday! I survived the DMV yesterday while getting my car registered in Maryland .. I rewarded myself with some thrifting and Home Goods .. thrifting was extremely sad because I got lost on my way there, got there 5 minutes before closing and found something similar to this with a sold sign on it, why must they taunt me? Can't they move it to the back?? I even sent Cassie a text asking if she bought it .. hoping she would sell it to me. She didn't .. BUT I scored an amazing rug at Home Goods!! So it almost canceled out losing the amazing dresser :)

and it wouldn't be Friday without sharing a few of my favorite finds!!




1. Target Threshold Lattice Pouf Target has been killing it recently with their pouf selection. I was going to include two, but the link to my other recent favorite isn't working .. so maybe next week :)

2. Target Counter Height Andres Seagrass Stool Every room needs a little texture, these are great!!

3. #whistlewhileyouwork pencil set Pretty and motivational? I think I would be more productive!

4. West Elm Gold Flatware This would make everyday feel like a special occasion!

5. Target Black and White Pillow Love a good stripe!!


and here's a little preview of our latest project!


Stop by Monday for all the details!

Hope you have a good weekend friends!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.