Home » » Better Homes and Gardens Blogger Awards Top 10 Decorating Blogs

Better Homes and Gardens Blogger Awards Top 10 Decorating Blogs

Hi! A rare Sunday post from me since I have some exciting news! We're one of the top 10 decorating blogs chosen by Better Homes and Gardens!! It is SUCH and honor to be selected, I'm definitely in good company!! I've been a long time fan of BH&G so to say that I'm thrilled would be a big understatement! #pinchme






































Voting is only open to the top 5 (you can vote here) so you can't vote for me today .. but tomorrow I'll be sharing a very exciting event with Better Homes and Gardens where you can vote for me, so make sure to come back tomorrow for all the details!!

See you tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.