Home » , » Tassels for the Campaign Dresser

Tassels for the Campaign Dresser

Last week, I added a few DIY tassels to my campaign dresser and wanted to share a some photos!



To make them, I followed Kristin's tutorial from The Hunted Interior, found here. If you aren't already following Kristin, make sure that you are - you will be constantly inspired! Check out her summer house tour, recent breakfast nook, and outdoor oasis just to get started!


I whipped them up in about an hour, super easy!



Want to know something funny? I made these because a. I LOVE peonies and since I just purchased some, I needed something to photograph with them .. b. I've also wanted to try DIY tassels for a while, so this was the perfect excuse!! I guess peonies help me create :)


I hope you had a great weekend!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.