Home » , » Serena & Lily Inspired Mirror + Campaign Dresser

Serena & Lily Inspired Mirror + Campaign Dresser

Hi! I hope that you had a great weekend! Today I'm finally sharing what we've been working on (on and off) for the past few weeks.


THIS mirror! Inspired by this amazing Serena and Lily mirror. Isn't it fabulous!? The main difference, ours costs $15-$20 and the inspiration costs just under $600. If you read my post last week, you probably know what it's made out of, mat board. My obsession continues .. (see here and here where it started) the possibilities are endless, the best part is that you can make something amazing for just a few dollars!




You know what is also amazing? How David can figure things out .. I suggested this mirror and he was instantly game to figure out the tricky angles. I'll be working on a post for later in the week with our process. I'm not sure if it will be a full how-to because of the complexity, but it will definitely include our process.


You may have also noticed this campaign beauty (originally shared on instagram).. I feel like I've turned a corner painting furniture, so I'll be sure to share those details too!

Here's the before. Yikes!


and after.

Finally, I need to get you caught up on our latest thrifted finds. I found this glass triangle display while we were in Florida and this carved wood ball at a vintage fair in Knoxville last weekend.


So much to share, I better get busy, I've got a lot of of writing and editing to do! Stay tuned for lots of fun posts soon!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.