Home » » Happy Birthday David!

Happy Birthday David!

Today I'm taking a break from my normal posts to wish David a very happy birthday! This blog would definitely not be the same without him, so it's only fitting that I take a little time to talk about why I love David so much.




































He's the most loving, most selfless person that I know. David's parent's were visiting this weekend, and we were talking about how he's always been like that. With love, you do almost anything..

He's smart. Both book and street smart.. David takes my crazy ideas and figures out how to make them a reality. The way his brain works, is just amazing .. there is nothing that he can't figure out. (Just wait until you see tomorrow's post, it blows my mind!!)

He can build and fix just about anything. From cars to anything house related, David can do it. And if he doesn't know how to, he figures it out.

He's hard working and not easily frustrated. Just one example .. David's commute in CA was 3 hours round trip from the constant 70ish coast to the extreme heat or cold of the desert. The drive was windy (to the point that people did the drive once and quit.) In those two years, they went through several sets of tires (luckily he had a company vehicle to drive!) I did the drive twice, and once was enough for me.. I don't know how he did it for two years without complaining.

He's supportive and believes in me. David's constantly willing to help .. most of our free time is spent creating and building. Oh and he loves thrifting, looking for our next treasure as much as I do!

I could go on and on with reasons that I love David, but I'll leave it at this :)


This past year has been full of ups and downs .. I don't know exactly where were headed in the next year, but that's okay. As long as I have David, I know that I'll be okay. With David, I am home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.