Home » » Shopping with Sarah | Home Goods + Ross

Shopping with Sarah | Home Goods + Ross

I haven't posted a Shopping with Sarah recently, so I thought it was time!

Up first, Home Goods. I always find something that I want to take home with me!


How amazing is this gold starburst with marble base!? It's huge! The garden stool is probably about 18" tall, so the starburst is about 24" - 30" tall!  $59.99





Love this framed agate!! $39.99

Up next, Ross.

I don't go in Ross very often, but recently I've been finding some amazing things, so I think I need to go more often!


Blue and white pots. $7.99!!


Loving this metal circle stool! $59.99


Eames knock off chair, on sale for $42!


Caitlin Wilson look-a-like gold floral pillow. $7.99! It's poly filled with no zipper. I prefer a down insert, but at that price, it might be worth taking it apart and adding a down insert.

Any store where you'd like to see what I'd pick? Where are some of your favorite unexpected places to shop? Leave it in the comments below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.