Home » » Shopping with Sarah | Hobby Lobby

Shopping with Sarah | Hobby Lobby

On today's Shopping with Sarah, I'm sharing what I'd buy at Hobby Lobby! Thanks so much to Jennifer for suggesting that! I go to Hobby Lobby fairly often - mostly to buy craft supplies, but I always like browsing their home accessories.

First up, this gallery wall print booklet. Last week Dwellings by Devore posted that Hobby Lobby had a collection of gallery wall prints for just $7.50 (normal price is $14.99) It wasn't on sale at my Hobby Lobby, but I was able to use a 40% off coupon (just google Hobby Lobby coupon and it will pop up) and got it for $8 something. Thanks so much Bethany for finding that - such a good deal!!


The pads are 14-18 pages (prints sized 4x6 to 11x14) and most pages include multiple prints that you tear out. I picked up the one on the left (photo below). Lots of gold leaf prints included!! There are also a few suggestions for how to hang the prints if you're looking for some ideas. 



(p.s. I did purchase bells that day too .. I didn't mean to put them in the photo, but we are using them in hopes that the puppy will learn to ring them when she has to potty - we are ringing them with her paw before she goes out. She rang them twice yesterday, but I think it was unintentional, hopefully it will catch on soon!) 


These starbursts are great (I prefer the small size here)! Target also has a black and gold set that is great too! 


Love this geometric lantern - perfect for candles, maybe succulents or maybe wire it and hang it as a small pendant light. 


Love this diamond - wouldn't it be perfect on a large stack of books or on a bookshelf.


I didn't walk around the whole store - so I'm sure more would have caught my eye!

I also like to buy upholstery foam by the roll here, with a 40% off coupon, it's pretty inexpensive. Though it is a lower density foam than Joanns (which is pricier), but I think it's fine for benches or dining chairs, etc.  that you don't use everyday.

What else do you like buying at Hobby Lobby? If you have a store that you'd like to see what I'd buy, let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.