Home » » Creating with the Stars Week 1 Upcycle - Vote for your favorite!

Creating with the Stars Week 1 Upcycle - Vote for your favorite!

Hope you all had a great weekend! We finished and submitted our upcycle project for Creating with the Stars!! I can't tell you which project is ours, but I hope that you love it as much as I do!! :)


Stop by East Coast Creative to vote for your favorite project between now and Tuesday at 10 PM EST. Votes will be tallied on Wednesday, and the top 9 will move on to next week.

I was busy last week, so I'll have lots of fun projects/tutorials to share with you a little later this week!

Finally a little weekend wrap up. We had dinner at one of our favorite restaurants, Novo. They have the best outdoor patio on the creek and of course great food! 


We also love going here, because Annabelle can come too. She loves duck hunting (see it's tail to the right of the middle railing?)


Finally, Sunday was such a pretty WARM day. We've been having a lot of rain and cool days recently, so it was nice change!


Don't forget to stop by East Coast Creative and vote for your favorite project (it only takes a minute :) Let me know if you can pick mine out of the crowd (of course I can't reply until a little later :)

I can't wait to share the project and tutorial with you after voting ends on Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.