Home » , » Chinese Chippendale Chairs | Real Time Progress - Fabric Selection

Chinese Chippendale Chairs | Real Time Progress - Fabric Selection

Hey! Today, I'm sharing another real time update for our Chinese Chippendale Chairs (see here and here to see our progress) Currently, I'm finalizing the fabric selection.. why my delay? I don't have a specific room in mind, so I want to make sure they are very versatile! It's hard to make a decision when I'm not looking at the other fabrics in the space!




Option 1. Charcoal velvet - I purchased this for another project, but I'm considering using it here .. I was originally thinking something lighter, but this is still definitely a possibility. 

Option 2 - Warsa Linen from Gray Lines Linen. I ordered a swatch card last week. I'm considering Oatmeal. (My other favorite swatches from the card are: Celander, Lime, New Turquoise, Jade, Fuchsia, and D. Grey) 


Option 3 - Metallic Linen from Gray Lines Linen. So many options, but ML 55, ML 56, ML 65, MM 40 caught my eye. 

So, have you used any of these? Do you have a favorite from here or elsewhere? I'll be deciding today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.