Home » » Black Friday Deals 2014

Black Friday Deals 2014

Hey! I hope that you had a great Thanksgiving!! :) For today's Friday post, I thought I'd share a few Black Friday sales that have caught my eye!!

Banana Republic is offering 50% off one full price item (Code: BRFIFTY) and 40% off the rest of your purchase (Code: BRFORTY) (Free shipping on orders above $50) Love the double zippers on the neck of this Textured neck zip pullover sweater.




Buy more, save more at West Elm: 10% off $100 or more, 15% off $250 or more, $20 off $500 or more, 25% off $1,000 or more (Code: SUPERSALE) I'm LOVING these Bentwood barstools!!


Organic chevron duvet (one of my favorite duvets, love mine!!)



Old Navy, up to 50% off the everything (extra 15% online off with code GRAVY). I have several of these waffle knit thermals, and love them - super comfy and they wash well (no shrinking!) (also, I like to wear one size up from my normal size so it's a little loose)


Nordstrom is offering up to 40% off select items. Love this Kate Spade striped tote!
Urban Outfitters is offering an extra 25% off sale items online, this pouf is on sale for $75 (price shown in cart)! (Free shipping on orders over $50!) 


Brushstroke lamp base, $38 (price in cart) 



Kirklands is offering and extra 15% online orders with the code TAKE15, love this stacked glass lamp




Target is offering sales in store and online (free shipping on most orders). How great is this Nate Berkus Faux Fur stool !? It's SO good! 
Pottery Barn is offering 20% off any full price item (Code: GOBBLE) (furniture isn't included) I'm obsessed with this Oh You. print! 


Lulu & Georgia is offering 20% off order of $250 or more (Code: PUMPKINPIE20) 25% off orders of $500 or more (Code: PUMPKINPIE25) 30% off orders of $1,000 or more (Code: PUMPKINPIE30)

Love the green and aqua color combo of this Nanette Lapore Greek Key pillow!

How great is this Heart snapshot print from Minted!? This would be for a gift or the perfect way to print your favorite Instagram photos! 20% off holiday cards or photo art orders $150 or more with Code: 20BF and 15% of orders $100 or more with code: 15BF
Do you plan shopping in store today? I'm over the busy crowds and long check out lines .. I'll be doing most of my shopping online this year! I hope you have a great weekend!! :)

p.s. don't forget to enter yesterday's giveaway!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.