Home » » My Favorite 2015 Interior Design Trends

My Favorite 2015 Interior Design Trends

Today I'm sharing a few of my favorite 2015 design trends that have been popping up recently!




Nature is popping up everywhere in interior design - I'm loving large banana leaves in textiles or art. Try incorporating loose brush strokes this year by free handing on a wall or textiles. Also, check out some painterly patterns on Spoonflower! I'm loving blush tones this season! Super soft, pretty and romantic or mix in some deeper charcoals for an edgier look! Yellow has been a favorite of mine in the past few months - I'm seeing it pop up more and more in interiors. Small, saturated pops is the perfect way to brighten up a space! 

Here's a few ways to bring them into your home! 
banana leaf art // black and white fabric // blue and green fabric // rose pillow // monogram art // blush throw // yellow pendant // yellow basket // yellow stool 

Which is your favorite? Any other favorite 2015 design trends?

Hope you have a great week friends!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.