Home » » Friday Five | 1.23.15

Friday Five | 1.23.15



Happy Friday! Here's a few things that have caught my eye recently!


I'm loving Schumacher's Citrus Garden and the pillow selection in this Etsy shop! A great range of affordable to designer pillow shams! 
motif pillows



Brittany Makes shares her go to camera equipment (I'm definitely going to check out the 35mm lens!!) 


My favorite salad dressing is Bolthouse Farms Blue Cheese vinaigrette! It definitely doesn't taste like it's just 45 calories per serving. It uses pineapple juice as a sweetener instead of sugar, so that's pretty neat. Right now, I have the yogurt ranch (which is also amazing!!) Also, if you haven't yet, try making your own - it's pretty easy! Last night, I made a vinaigrette with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, lemon zest and juice, garlic, a little maple syrup, and salt and pepper. Just whisk together - super simple! 

I Heart Organizing recently updated her home tour! I enjoyed reading and seeing the progress that they've made over the years! 

Please pin from original source, here, thanks! 

i heart organizing 


I'm always looking for affordable furniture - shopping the kid's section can be a great way to save! Love this desk from Land of Nod - at 30" tall it's suitable for adults too. Wouldn't this be a perfect nightstand with a basket  / pouf underneath or if space is tight, add a chair for an office space! 
Maybe paired with this Eames look-a-like chair from World Market? Set of two currently on sale for $140! 


Have a great weekend!! :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.