Home » » Friday Five | 1.9.15

Friday Five | 1.9.15



Hey! I missed sharing my Friday Five with you the past few weeks!! Here are a few of my recent favorites!


Two of my favorite brands have teamed up, West Elm Kate Spade Saturday!! Now I can get my favorite tote bag (I use it almost everyday!) (found at TJ Maxx, sorry I couldn't find it online) in a pillow or rug! 


p.s. I was in West Elm last weekend - I only found the Anders chair, but it really is GORGEOUS in person! SO SO good!! Can't wait to see it all! 




Kristin of Bliss at Home needed a new office space - so she swapped her nightstand out for a small desk! If you're short on space - try a desk with drawers to keep your office clutter at bay that can also double as a nightstand! Please pin from original source, here, thanks! 

bliss at home

Doesn't this salad from fork and beans look amazing!? Also, check out 45 filling and healthy salad recipes at the roasted root

Please pin from original source, here, thanks! 

fork and beans

Brittany Makes knocks it out of the park again! LOVE this simple copper tape art, so easy, but SO SO good! Please pin from original source, here, thanks! 

brittany makes


When is Emily Henderson's line for Target coming out? Soon, I hope!! For now, check out her top picks at Target

I'm loving this geo pouf from her picks! 


I hope you have an amazing (warmer?) weekend! I'm working on our TN rental home tour (a few more rooms to finish!) so I'm knee deep in DIY projects everywhere!! Stay tuned! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.