Home » » Get the Look | Bright and Airy Modern Foyer

Get the Look | Bright and Airy Modern Foyer

For today's get the look, I'm featuring a bright and airy foyer with just the right amount of pattern and whimsy to keep it fun and current! I would love to have this amount of light in my foyer! Hello windows!


via pinterest (not linked to original source)




1.  |  2.  |  3. 4. + 4.  |  5.  | 6. 


1. If you've read my blog for a few months, you probably know how obsessed I'm with this folded pendant, I even DIYed my own version!

2. This wallpaper is so good! Maybe even stenciled instead? I love how it is just above the high wainscoting so that if you get bored it is less to switch out. Though harder to apply to the ceiling, it really adds so much more impact!

3. I decided to include this dining settee because it isn't too deep - perfect for a narrower hallway! It's not leather, but the price is great! 

4. Upholster a thrift store bench with a fun new fabric like this one from Premier Prints, I also love this one from Waverly! This may be the exact bench from the image (it may scare Annabelle (my puppy) though ...)

5. A blue glass lamp gives this space the perfect pop of color! I love how it balances the blue abstract painting on the other side.

6. A classic parson's table brings in classic lines to balance the bench. 

I love love love this space! Having a settee and a console table in a foyer (as shown in the picture), probably isn't an option for a lot of homes. Maybe our next place will have the space :) We can always dream, right?

--

You still have time to enter to win a $400 gift card for Ryobi tools!! Make sure to ENTER by Sunday!

--

I hope that you all have a fabulous weekend!! See you Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.