Home » » Sarah M. Dorsey Designs Celebrates 2 Years!!

Sarah M. Dorsey Designs Celebrates 2 Years!!

I missed my 2 year blog anniversary. Whoops! End of the month is typically busy for me, plus I had to get new plates for my car (in Maryland while we're in Ohio) before February was done. (never underestimate the power of renewing your plates online/in the mail .. my car has now been registered in three states in four years. Yikes! Now that we have a home base, that should hopefully be over.)   Annabelle and I made a quick trip to Maryland take care of a few things. SO with the change of schedule, I forgot to post :)


and because I hate posts without photos, something pretty :) Yesterday I stenciled my new 22" medium fretwork stencil (about 10" smaller than the original), it's now available in my Etsy shop, if you're interested, click here

I remember hitting publish on my first post 2 years ago (February 22nd). We had recently moved to California, I was tired of waiting for a house to personalize, so instead of spending lots of $$$ on "forever" furniture I decided to thrift and Craigslist and spend time DIYing, that way when we moved, we could sell it and not loose a lot of money (maybe make a little!). Well that definitely stuck, today we LOVE building, repurposing, and refinishing! Regardless of our housing situation, I know that we'll continue DIYing!

I love where blogging has taken me! I've made great friendships, learned a lot, and had some great opportunities. (p.s. I'm making it official. I'm going to my first conference this summer, see you at Haven!?)

In the next year, I'd like to develop my website - make it more professional, develop my tutorials more, maybe more drawings and photos, and have a more regular posting schedule.

I've included a survey below, if you'd like to take a few minutes to take it, I'd appreciate it!!

Finally, a HUGE thank you to YOU! Thanks so much for reading, your comments, and support. It means SO much!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.