Home » , » Better Homes and Gardens Makeover Madness Event

Better Homes and Gardens Makeover Madness Event

Happy Monday! Today, I have SUPER exciting news to share! I'm participating in Better Homes and Gardens Makeover Madness event!! I'm SO honored to be included!!! It's a round up of 16 amazing DIY projects, facing off March Madness style to get to the final 4 and compete at BH&G headquarters in a DIY challenge!! 

If you've been reading for a while you know that I'm DIY obsessed, so this is right up my alley. BUT I need your help to get there! 

Each day, the project with the most votes will make it to the next round. So head over to Better Homes and Gardens and VOTE :) It only takes a second, just one click! (It will prompt you to share on Facebook, feel free, but it's not necessary to cast your vote) Also, you can vote once per hour so you may vote a few times if you'd like :) 

Click >>> HERE <<< to vote!

Will you help me?? Thanks friends!! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.