Home » , » Master Bedroom Refresh with Crane & Canopy

Master Bedroom Refresh with Crane & Canopy

With this LONG winter (yes, it did snow this weekend ..) I've been craving light and bright colors. So over the weekend, I gave our bedroom a little refresh! Crane & Canopy's Linden Coral Border duvet set was the perfect jumping off point - the white and coral border is bright and fresh, perfect to (hopefully) usher in spring.

When I was approached by Crane & Canopy to review a duvet set, I instantly said YES! I've specified and pinned their products, so I was super excited to give it a try.


Crane and Canopy provides high quality, designer bedding without the markup of department stores, (you can learn more here). All bedding is designed in San Francisco and includes beautiful colors and patterns. I also love the scalloped embroidered sheets, white pintuck duvet, montegomery yellow duvet, and the sea foam windfarm throw.

The Linden Coral Border duvet is 100% XL staple cotton and is 400 thread count. It's so soft, but crisp - similar to what you'd find in a high end hotel. Is it bedtime yet? I can't wait to slip into bed tonight! 


Both the duvet and shams have hidden zippers, love that instead of buttons!



Tulips = spring, I'm hoping it's right around the corner!


Accent pillow is a TJ Maxx find. Love the extra pop of color and pattern that it adds! Still loving our rental headboard, it has held up so well, tutorial at Houzz. Though I already have plans for a new DIY when we move ;)

I love how bright and fresh my bedroom now feels - definitely ready for spring! 

Thanks so much to Crane & Canopy for providing the duvet and shams! I'm officially obsessed!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.