Home » » Friday Five

Friday Five

Last week a few of you mentioned that you weren't a huge fan of Friday Finds, which got me thinking that there was a little room for improvement.. I love sharing my recent favorite finds, so I'll keep doing that, but only one or two, mixed for a few other tips + tricks and other favorites from the week. Here's the broad categories 1// home decor - anything home related! 2// tip + trick - something that I've picked up along the way (probably DIY related) 3// sarah's pick - anything random :) 4// around the web - projects that have inspired me 5// friday find - my favorite furniture or home accessory of the week!


 So here's what's caught my eye recently!



I recently found Priley Lane - a custom US furniture company, where each piece is handmade just outside of Boston. When I first saw their website it was love at first sight! Most of their furniture is customizable with a variety of bold colors, and finishes. They even have a lacquer linen and grass cloth finish - swoon!!



Here are a few of my favorites.


1. Brighton Bamboo Chair // 2. Cambridge Console Table // 3. Germaine Dining Table // 4. Spring Side Table


I don't know about you, but we work on projects all over the house. Mostly because we don't have a garage right now, but also because it's more comfortable working inside with climate control and tv :) Instead of putting the tools away everyday mid-project, I like to keep the ones I'm using nearby in a basket. That way they're easy to find and not spread all over the room. You can also layer a blanket on top if you want them completely hidden.




 I've been a long time fan of seltzer water. My parent's started drinking it several years ago, and I've been hooked every since! I love it plain or with a tiny splash of juice. If you're not familiar with seltzer water, it's carbonated water with a light flavor, no sugar, no artificial sweetner and no sodium. I was never a huge fan of soda, but now, after drinking seltzer water, soda is WAY too sweet, I don't like it at all. David's parents recently started drinking it too, and his Mom now thinks that soda tastes too sweet as well .. so if you're looking to kick the soda habitat, try seltzer water! It may take you a week or two to convert.. and you may have a new addiction, but at least it's healthy! 

My fav is La Croix, it is SO good! The liter size (typically store brand) is the cheapest way to go. You can typically get a liter for .75 - 1.00 at any grocery store.



Kristin from The Hunted Interior knocks it out of the park every single time! Love how she transformed a closet into her work space by simply adding a long Ikea counter top. Brilliant!! Check out all the details here (please pin from original source)

via the hunted interior



Safavieh Dhurrie gray + ivory runner. LOVE the pattern!! I want this in our new house! 

Target Threshold White and Natural X-Base table I've been loving white with natural wood recently! This would make a great low nightstand (height is 22", check with your mattress height) or an accent table next to a sofa! 

I hope you enjoy the new format for Friday's post! Let me know in the comments if you have any suggestions.

Hope you all have a great weekend! The movers are coming Monday and then we'll be spending a mini vacation at the Great Wolf Lodge (the lazy river is calling my name!) till David finishes up work on Wednesday. Then we're headed to Maryland to work on our new house!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.