Home » » Friday Five | 03.27.15

Friday Five | 03.27.15




Thank goodness it is Friday! Here's what has caught my eye over the past week!


Yesterday I was asked for my favorite floral pillow sources, so I rounded up a few of my favorites! I love the Etsy shop Spark Modern - I could literally take every pillow in their shop home with me! They are a great source for designer pillows - the prices are very reasonable, especially when you look at the price per yard when purchasing designer fabric! These are great statement pillows that could easily make a space! 


I also rounded up a few of my favorites for under $25, ranging from $5-$25!


Short on space or in between nightstands? Try using a garden stool to rest your drink or phone at night - as seen on Style Me Pretty! p.s. Home Goods/Ross/TJ Maxx etc. typically has them for $30-$80!

Please pin from original source, here, thanks! 

style me pretty

A few month's ago, I shared about #gohugo, a 1 year old boy who had a cancer diagnoses. I'm SO happy to say, as of a few week's ago Hugo is cancer free!!! I've been thinking and praying for Hugo and his family often over the past year - this makes me smile so much! 

An amazing reminder that no matter what the news tells you, there IS good and happiness in the world! 



This bedroom by Caroline Brewer on Design Sponge has the perfect amount of crisp white, color and pattern. Doesn't it look so relaxing?

Please pin from original source, here, thanks! 

design sponge



Love this pom pom pillow from Pottery Barn Teen - monogram is also available! 
Love the Marmot pendant from Serena & Lily - currently on sale for $220! 



Hope you have an amazing weekend!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.