Home » » DIY Tufted Headboard with Nailhead and Wings | Bob Vila Thumbs Up Competition

DIY Tufted Headboard with Nailhead and Wings | Bob Vila Thumbs Up Competition

Today I'm so excited to share that one of my very first projects has been selected to participate in the Bob Vila Thumbs Up DIY Competition!! 


Would you vote for me!? 

When we created this project, I had no idea how popular it would be! It's been the most re pinned project on my site and dozens of people have shared their versions with me! It's so awesome to see others complete projects that we've shared (makes writing tutorials worth it)!! 


Looking back at this post, makes me miss this headboard! (we sold it before we left CA) Maybe it's time to make another!


Voting is open till September 30th, you can vote once a day on all of your devices, so vote a few times if you'd like!! It's super quick, only two clicks! 

Vote HERE

Thanks friends!! :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.