Home » » Friday Five

Friday Five



We got to Maryland around 4 am, so I'm going to keep the Friday Five short and sweet today :)


I recently came across Lulu & Georgia and it was love at first sight! I love the bright and bold pattern and overall style!




the Jameson rug, spotted ikat pillow set, print by every girl, and this side table are a few of my favorites.







Apply painter's tape to get the perfect caulk line! I originally saw this tip on this Ace Hardware video. Brilliant! 





I'm a clear chapstick kinda girl. To me, nothing compares to original Burt's Bees



2014 Creating with the Stars has wrapped! Check out the final results here




Love this accent table from Target! 



Hope you all have a great weekend! Hopefully I'll have tile updates for your next week!!! Wish us luck :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.