Home » » Home Goods Happy

Home Goods Happy

Hi! My schedule's a little off.. It's hard getting things done when you have stuff in three different locations! I'm still in Maryland due to the snow delaying my car getting worked on .. I should be back to Ohio tomorrow.

In the meantime, I'm sharing some of my favorite Home Goods finds! First, RUGS, oh my gosh, the selection was amazing.

I picked up this 8x10 Tahari rug for our new house. I LOVE it, but I'm second guessing myself since I typically like lighter rugs ..


These are all in the accent rug section. Love love love!! I think these were priced $15-$40.

Gorgeous upholstered headboard. $299 for a queen.


Lots of fun upholstered benches too!!

Finally, a HUGE thank you for voting Monday in Better Homes and Gardens Makeover Madness, we've advanced to the next round!! Voting is open all week for the other fabulous projects - stay tuned for more info on the second round of voting for me!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.