Home » » Friday Finds!

Friday Finds!



Today I'm sharing a few of my favorite finds this week! (plus they are all on sale this week!!)

1. west elm wood tiled vanity/console
It was love at first sight for West Elm's wood tiled console every since I first saw it in their catalog. And when I saw it in store the other weekend, it was just as gorgeous as the photos. I love the idea of a console / vanity table because it's size and color makes it easy to move from room to room.

2. threshold ultra coral soft sheets, flat, fitted, pillowcase 
You know why I love these :) How stunning is the color!? If you're afraid to go bold with your furniture, try sheets! My favorite is folding my duvet or coverlet with the flat sheet about a quarter way down to show a pop of color.

3. threshold gold honeycomb accent table
If you follow me on Instagram, you probably saw these beauties. (by the way I just noticed that I have 4 ig images in a row with either pentagons or hexagons, obsessed much? :) These accent tables could also go practically anywhere. In front of a sofa to hold a book or glass .. two in front of a bed. I love using furniture that can move room to room.

4. lucite tape dispenser + lucite stapler 
If you saw my post at Infarrantly Creative yesterday, you probably noticed those lucite office accessories. I love the extra glam that they add to my desk!

5. target threshold tufted ottoman 
What's not to love about this tufted bench!? The price is pretty amazing too! It could also be used in so many places!

Hope you have an amazing weekend friends!

ps Thanks so much for all of your feedback on my painting post yesterday! I'll be adding your new suggestions a little later today!

If you haven't seen my post at Infarrantly Creative yet, make sure to stop by! We're getting organized in my office!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.