Home » » Get the Look

Get the Look

Hi! I hope that you had a great weekend! We didn't get too much done on projects, the weather was SO nice that we spent a good bit of time outside! 

--

While I was browsing my Pinterest boards, I noticed that the fabric from one of my most recent pins looked identical to a few fabrics that I just saw on fabric.com 

I'm pretty sure that these are the exact fabrics from the links below. I love the brightness of the room, but the contrast of the black and the bright colors keep it fun! I also love the old painted wood floors mixed with the modern accessories. 

billow coral, parquet black, swell orchid, parquet tangerine

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 

Here are a few items that are similar to the ones in the space. Of course a lot of these items could be DIYed too. I love the idea of making a simple slip cover with contrasting trim for old storage cubes! Adding pom pom trim the the bottom of an upholstered/slipcovered footboard would be a great way to add a little texture!

What about you? Did you get any projects done this weekend? I'm hoping to make up some time and get a few projects done this week!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.