Home » » Bye Google Reader + Alternatives

Bye Google Reader + Alternatives

Hi! Happy Friday! Since Creating with the Stars took up all of March, we forgot about taxes until last weekend, guess I know what we'll David will be doing. Trust me, I'm better off working on projects, the one year I tried to help, David ended up redoing what I did :)

--

As most of you probably know, Google Reader will be going away July 1st. I know, bummer! After researching a little, Bloglovin' might be a good way to go! Check out this post here, from Bloglovin' on how to import your Google Reader list.

If you are currently following along on Google Reader, Bloglovin' might be a good way to go! Of course there is still Facebook, RSS, Twitter

I've added a Bloglovin' button to my banner, feel free to follow along there!













or you can follow by email (scroll a little further down the right sidebar)



I have lots of projects planned for the weekend, come back next week to see what I get to!!

Hope you have a great weekend!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.