Home » » Round 3 Creating with the Stars Voting!!

Round 3 Creating with the Stars Voting!!

Hi! I hope you had a great weekend! We were busy finishing our submission for this week's Creating with the Stars project. The theme was paint, and if you've been reading for a while you probably know how much I adore paint!

We created a new staging area, so if you think you haven't seen something in my house, don't count it out!

I'm CRAZY about our project and I hope you think it's great too! Stop by East Coast Creative and vote for your favorite!!



Like the last two weeks, projects are submitted anonymously so I can't tell you which one is mine, but I hope you love it! Only three advance to the final round, so I would LOVE your vote! Thanks so much :)

and a few pics from our weekend, after finishing our submission ...


Saturday night we took Annabelle to the beach to play fetch right before sunset. Such a pretty day!


Sunday morning breakfast with latte bowls, Annabelle looks like she just got out of bed (forgot to comb her hair :)


I love it when Annabelle's ears get stuck up. I'm thinking that she gets that from her Jack Russell side.


and Sunday afternoon we took Annabelle back to play fetch, she likes to dive into the sand after the ball, hence the sandy beard :)

--

Make sure to stop by East Coast Creative to cast your vote! and remember, we created a mini staging area, so if you think you haven't seen something in our house, it may actually be! Thanks so much for voting!!


Finally, sorry for no post on Friday! I was busy finishing up our submission. Look for a tutorial on how we made our custom cornice for above draperies tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.