Home » » Reader's DIY Headboard

Reader's DIY Headboard

I've gotten a few emails recently from reader's who have used my tufted headboard with wings tutorial to make their own version.

Sheila wrote to me first with a few questions and I was excited to see the finished product! It looks like she followed my measurements exactly because the spacing and height looks a lot like mine!


She also used the same nailhead as me :) Great job Sheila!


 Cristina created a shorter version which turned out great too! 



Finally, Brandi and David. Brandi had been showing David pictures from Pinterest for a while as a project reminder and he surprised her with it on Valentine's day! How sweet, awesome job David!


I love seeing pics and hearing that my instructions were easy enough to follow :) Thanks so much for sending them in! 

If you've used any of my tutorials, I'd love to see pictures! Feel free to email me at sarah.m.dorsey at gmail.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.