Home » » Target's Modern Cottage Collection

Target's Modern Cottage Collection

I always like looking at Target's seasonal home collections, but the other day just about stopped me in my tracks. As soon as I caught a glimpse, I was pulled in.


I think it works because it's a good balance of white with simple but bold pattern and pops of color. Recently I've been really drawn to black, and there is none in my home right now so this collection might be a great way to incorporate it!

Here are a few of my favorites:

green accent table




white lattice mirror

grosgrain applique pillow


yarn embroidered pillow

houndstooth throw


circular cream accent table

coral lattice tray


I also love the coral x-benches (in first photo), but it looks like they are only sold in store. To see the entire Modern Cottage collection click here 

Aren't there some fantastic pieces? 

So if you haven't been to your local Target recently, check it out! There are some great new additions!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.