Home » , » MBR update mood board

MBR update mood board

Recently I've been wanting to make a few updates to our bedroom. I still like it, but would like to change a few things to bump up the contrast. I plan to finish the office area first, but I wanted to get my ideas on a mood board while I'm thinking about it.

Here's what I was thinking this morning as I was getting ready.

sources | euro pillows | draperies | print | gold starburst | parsons table image | fabric 1. 2. 3.


I plan to finish updating the window wall (where the desk was) with a table and the ottomans as well as new draperies.

Add some new fabric to for more contrast. I'm thinking some black accents and maybe adding a soft turquoise or bright coral to the mix.

I also want to add a bit more depth by adding some gold into the art and accessories. 

and that's where I am right now :) I quickly put this board together this morning so it may change a good bit, but so far I am liking the direction!

This weekend I plan on taking the Eames chairs to the upholster for a quote, fingers crossed they will be done soon! I also have a few projects in the garage, hopefully we will get a lot done this weekend :)

Happy Friday friends! Hope you have a great weekend!

--

Interested in a custom mood board? Feel free to contact me at sarah.m.dorsey@gmaildotcom and I'd be happy to give you a quote!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.