Home » » Friday Five | 02.27.15

Friday Five | 02.27.15


Hey! I hope that you had a great week! We got lots of snow this week in TN .. which is very rare. Normally it's spring by the end of February here .. so hopefully warm weather is on it's way soon! I'm tired of being cold!

Here's a few of my favorites from the past week!


Papaya Tree custom builds furniture from scratch! They offer so many styles of furniture that I love - campaign, bamboo, asian inspired and Mid Century Modern with lacquer finishes! Check out their selection here

Please pin from original source, here, thanks! 

papaya tree



Have a black thumb? Check out Apartment Therapy's list of houseplants that are easy to keep alive. I've had my fiddle leaf tree (which is on the list) since November and it's still alive! Though I have heard that they're finicky .. 

Please pin from original source, here, thanks! 

apartment therapy

I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of this cherry dog collar (for Annabelle) and this macaroon dog collar (for Charlotte).  


Aren't they the cutest!? 


Love this gorgeous living room designed by Jen Stagg!! It's full of neutrals, metallics and texture - super pretty!! 

Please pin from original source, here, thanks! 

with heart



This pendant kit is currently on sale for $14.97 at Land of Nod - it comes in lots of fun colors too! 


How neat is this solid teak accent table from Target!? 


I hope you all have an amazing weekend!! :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.