Home » » Friday Five | 02.06.15

Friday Five | 02.06.15


Hey! I hope that you had a great week! Here's a few things that have caught my eye recently!


I'm loving this tile! 





Need a watercolor background? Download your free copy at Design Love Fest.

Please pin from original source, here, thanks!

design love fest

I'm loving this Hicks knock off pendant from The Gathered Home!! 

Please pin from original source, here, thanks! 

the gathered home

Cassie, Hi Sugarplum shared her bathroom makeover this week. Love love love the contrast!! 

hi sugarplum
Please pin from original source, here, thanks! 




I'm loving these rattan bistro chairs from Serena & Lily! Super similar to my most recent Craigslist find
Have a great weekend friends!! :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.