Home » » Friday Five | 02.20.15

Friday Five | 02.20.15


Happy Friday! Here's a few of my recent favorites!


I was recently introduced to One Life and their handwoven Burmese pillows. I was instantly struck by the colorful woven pattern and the cause - proceeds from sales go towards bringing clean water in Myanmar. 

The colors are vibrant and the quality is super good! 

For more information on One Life and their pillows, visit their site here





Trying to navigate Ikea's kitchen cabinets? Check out I Heart Organizing's tips! 

Please pin from original source, here, thanks! 

i heart organizing

I love this space - it's pulled together, yet casual. The warm wood beams are great and the accessories are perfect! 

Please pin from original source, here, thanks! 

domino

These faux built-ins using Ikea bookcases by The Makerista look original to the house, SO good!! 

Please pin from original source, here, thanks! 

the makerista



How cute is this Serena & Lily shower curtain!? It's on sale for just $18.99!



I'm also loving this border standard sham from Serena & Lily! Select colors on sale for $18.99! 

Enjoy the weekend! I hope it's a great one!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.