Home » » Weekend Finds | My Wishlist + My Favorites

Weekend Finds | My Wishlist + My Favorites

Can we pretend it's Friday, for today's Friday Finds? Yesterday was David's only day off (currently working 6 / 12s) so we went to Cleveland to meet an adorable new client/blog reader (hey Alison!), go to Trader Joes (I miss having one 5 minutes from our house .. p.s. they have the cutest mini hydrangeas there for $4.50), Home Goods (found an 18" diameter drum shade for only $10!) and a few other stores - so it was a great trip!

Today, I'm sharing what's on my birthday wish list since it's my birthday Monday! As well as, my top three favorite purchases over the past year.

First, my wish list .. you'll notice that I have our new house on my mind, since almost everything is related to that!


1. Crate and Barrel Taraval Sectional  I love the clean lines, and oak base. The price tag is high, so I'll probably look for a cheaper alternative (maybe the oak base could be a relatively easy DIY?)

2. West Elm Souk Rug With all the hardwood in our house, I'd love to add a few rugs. This one has been at the top of my list for a while. I love how it's neutral so you can easily change up your pillows and draperies.

3. West Elm Globe Pendant Due to wood ceilings and zero space for recessed lighting in our house, we'll be purchasing mostly pendants for the overhead lights. I love the simplicity of this glass globe pendant.

4. Nikon 50 mm F 1.8G AF-S I've been using this 50 mm lens for the past year, but it doesn't autofocus with my Nikon D3100. While I love the lens, manually focusing is time consuming!! At the time, I didn't do very much research, so I didn't know it wouldn't auto focus .. now they have drop down menus that tell you if it will or will not work with your camera. I'm selling my old one - if anyone's interested, let me know (check the drop downs and see if it will autofocus with your camera!). Something tells me that I will be getting this one for my birthday :)

Finally, my favorite shoe, home decor, and beauty product purchase of the past year.


1. Steve Madden Albany (looks like they're sold out of the cognac, but the brown is on sale!) I've been looking for the perfect riding boot for a while, and it was love at first sight when I saw these online. When I got them, they fit perfectly (I have average to larger calves) and the size was great (I wear anywhere from a 6 to a 7 and the 7 was perfect) The quality is super nice too, the leather is so soft and not cheap looking. Zappos is my go to shoe source since the customer service is amazing and returns are easy (a must for buying shoes online!)

2. West Elm Organic Chevron Duvet You probably know that I DIY a lot, but love when I first saw this duvet, I had to have it .. having bedding that I really love makes me smile :)

3. Ole Henriksen 3 Little Wonders I love how light this feels going on, plus it's helped make my skin smoother and brighter!

--

I'm going to work on a few (indoor) projects now, it's been so cold .. hopefully spring is around the corner!!

Hope you all have an amazing weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.