Home » , » Coral and Bold Pattern | Pillow Shams for the Sofa

Coral and Bold Pattern | Pillow Shams for the Sofa

Hi! I hope that you had a great weekend! David had to work, so I was busy with a few projects, some cleaning and the laundry (no major incidents to report!)

I've been a bit of a fabric hoarder recently .. most of our linens are at our MD house, but the linen closet  in OH is full of my recent finds. Last week, I found Thom Filicia City Square for Kravet on eBay for 3 yards / $40 .. I've been obsessed with it for a few years, so even though I didn't have a specific project in mind, at that price, I had to grab it!

I made a few new pillows for the sofa the other weekend, and wanted to make a few more for the other side. So this weekend, I made a few more!


Solid coral with linen border, I had some coral left over from my greek key sham and the border is from a table cloth), gray diamond - Richloom Dixon Slub (originally purchased from fabric.com a few months ago, but I can't find it there), and Thom Filicia City Square for Kravet (purchased on eBay)

Coral and bold pattern is the perfect pick me up for this long winter!


Thrifting has been pretty slow recently, but I did find this brass bowl at Goodwill last week (and a little lucite clamshell)


Tutorial for my no-sew designer inspired pillows at Houzz. Perfect for anyone that has been looking for their favorite designer print with no luck or if you don't have a sewing machine.



Annabelle was there for a little bit too :)


Total cost was about $5 since I already had a lot on hand and I still have 2.5 yards of City Square left for another project!

--

Finally, thanks SO much to anyone who's voted for me in Apartment Therapy's Homies Awards (project + DIY category and home design + inspiration)!! Your support means so much!! :) Feel free to stop by and vote for all your favorite blogs!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.