Home » » Contributing Post at Infarrantly Creative + Updates

Contributing Post at Infarrantly Creative + Updates

Sorry for no post yesterday, Annabelle and I drove to Maryland to take care of a few things .. my CA tags expire at the end of the month and since we're leaving Ohio in March or April, it didn't make sense to get tags there. Oh and the well motor died in our Maryland house, so yesterday was spent driving and taking care of that. Hopefully, the car inspection and DMV trip goes as planned today (probably my least favorite places to go ..) fun stuff!

--

Onto happier things :)

Yesterday, I was over at Infarrantly Creative sharing our latest project! Feel free to stop by!


and congrats to Clarissa for winning last week's stencil giveaway! Check your inbox!!


I did take a few pictures of our latest project before I left .. hopefully I'll have those ready to go soon! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.