Home » » Designer Pillow Look for Less | Houzz Contributing Article

Designer Pillow Look for Less | Houzz Contributing Article

Good morning! My latest Houzz article is up! I've found another way to get the Zimba print for less, and I love it (if you'd like a free copy of my stencil, click here)

Make sure to stop by and check it out. I'll be back a little later today or tomorrow with my Friday Finds!

Make a Designer-Look Pillow Sham for $15

Architecture, interior design, and more ∨

From designer chairs and desks to the perfect bulletin board and credenza, create your dream home office.
As you get ready to host an event, be sure you have enough dining chairs and dishes for dinner guests, as well as enough bakeware and cutting boards for food preparation. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.