Home » » Styled X3 - One Accessory, Three Ways

Styled X3 - One Accessory, Three Ways

The other week, Stacy, Not Just a Housewife asked me to participate in her new series, Styled X3 - where three bloggers style one accessory in their home. I was SUPER excited and instantly said yes! Today, Stacy, Michael of Inspired by Charm and myself are all sharing our take on Nate Berkus' Decorative Pyramid.

I met both Stacy and Michael at the BHG Stylemaker event this past September and they are both so fun and insanely talented!!


How fun is this little triangle - so many possibilities! I decided to order this set of air plants (hopefully I can keep them alive!)


I love the little urchin shells! 


I also picked up a bunch of Hyacinth and Tulips from Trader Joes. 


Hopefully spring is on it's way!




Print is from Artfully Walls // Black and White pillows are Marrimekko from Crate and Barrel (a few years ago) // Natural and White Spotted Pillow is from Outra Textiles // Lamp is from Ross 


Make sure to stop by Not Just a Housewife and Inspired by Charm to see how they used their triangle!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.