Home » » Friday Five | 02.13.15

Friday Five | 02.13.15


Happy Friday! Here's a few of my recent favorites!


Jcrew recently expanded their home & gifts section, check it out here!





Marble can be pricey - looking for an alternative? Check out Studio McGee's list

Please pin from original source, here, thanks! 

studio mcgee

These sneakers. $16.99.

I found them at Target the other day and I fell hard. Apparently, everyone else did too, because they were almost out of stock (and out of stock at all local stores!). I tried on a 6 (I normally wear a 7 in flats) and they seemed like they'd be super comfy - I'm waiting until they restock (or my online cart reaches $50 for free shipping!) I remember the print looking better in person than online, but either way, these will definitely be in my cart soon! 


I'm loving this office from Studio McGee! Perfect for just off the entry to your home because it's clutter free, but the built-ins offer tons of storage! 

Please pin from original source, here, thanks! 

studio mcgee


I'm loving this duvet from Nate Berkus' line at Target! p.s. extra 15% off with code LINCOLN

It reminds me of my favorite West Elm rug

Have a great weekend friends!! :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.