Home » » Gift Guide | Cozy Finds

Gift Guide | Cozy Finds

Today, I'm sharing my first gift guide for the season! I'll be sharing a few over the next couple of weeks, stay tuned! 

It's been a rainy few days here .. so that has me thinking about cozy finds! Here are a few of my favorites! 

First up, cozy gifts for women! 


1. plaid flannel scarf (LOVE the long tassels!!) // 2. wide cable knit hat (the larger scale is great, I also love that it covers your ears!) // 3. polka dot gloves (how great are these!? I love the large polka dots!) // 4. tweed vest (I've been loving vests this season, this one is definitely on my list!) // 5.  asymmetrical fleece wrap (Cassie recommended this wrap, and I just ordered one, can't wait for it to come!!) // 6. large buffalo check flannel  (this flannel looks SO cozy, I also love the large buffalo check!) // 7. Sam Edelmen Penny Boot (love the back zipper and snap details, the look of the leather is great too)




Next up, men!


1. marmot drop line fleece (David has this and loves it! The fleece is super thin, but has a wool look, it's SUPER warm! // 2. original penguin hoodie  (perfect for lounging (or diying) around the house!) // 3. marmot park ave jacket (David loves his Marmot coat, it's super warm and the quality is really good .. his is a few years old, but this one is similar) // 4. burton mittens (David had about a mile walk from the parking lot to work last winter (right on Lake Erie brrr!) these (and his Marmot coat) helped him get through it! // 5. ugg slippers (looks super warm!!) 6. lounge sweatpants (who doesn't love sweats? )

Don't you want to curl up with a blanket and hot cocoa now? I know I do!

So, do you do your shopping in the summer or are you a Christmas Eve shopper? I'm always a last minute shopper, but I'm going to try to get my shopping list done early this year! Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.