Home » » Christmas Home(s) Tour 2014

Christmas Home(s) Tour 2014

Welcome to our holiday home(s) tour! A big thank you to Lindsay for inviting me to participate in the Blogger Stylin' Home Tours! If you're stopping by from Burlap and Lace, welcome! I'm so glad that you're here! I adore Shannon's style, wasn't her tour amazing!?



Today, I'm sharing how we've decorated for the season in both our Maryland home and our rental in Tennessee (more info on why we have two homes here).

First up, our Maryland house. Grab a cup of cocoa and enjoy the tour!

LIVING ROOM







Our faux mantel tutorial hère


Christmas balls on pom pom garland was super simple - just slide the balls over the pom poms and that's it!





For more details on our Christmas living room, stop by Home Depot.

DINING ROOM




More info on our dining room, here

Next, our Tennessee rental.

LIVING ROOM


We have zero Christmas stuff here, so I decided to go with greenery (pine and magnolia from the yard wired together to make a garland). I love how natural and textural it is! Last weekend, I found a set of brass candlesticks. I quickly cleaned them with Bar Keepers Friend and added white and gold striped candles from World Market.


I picked up this large orchid from Trader Joes the other weekend.


LOVE it!!


More info on our living room, here

Thanks so much for touring with me! If you haven't yet, make sure to stop by Lindsay, The White Buffalo Styling Co. for the next stop!

Complete list of tours























0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.