Home » » What Would Sarah Do? | Louis XVI Chairs

What Would Sarah Do? | Louis XVI Chairs


For today's What Would Sarah Do post, I'm sharing this Faux Bois Louis XVI chair, sent in by a reader.




Obviously, I love the shape, since I recently bought a similar pair ..



I LOVE the classic lines of these chairs juxtaposed with a large, bold, modern print. Like this fabric from China Seas.






































A wide horizontal stripe would be amazing too!!

via pinterest
I had a hard time narrowing it down .. more options here, here and here

I would definitely paint the frame white, I also love a bright color or black, but I find myself coming back to white. It's clean and lets the shape and fabric shine!

Now I just need time to finish my set!!

If you'd like to know what I'd do with a piece, feel free to email a photo to sarahmdorseydesigns{@}gmail.com with the subject line, what would sarah do? I might include it here next week! (remove the { } from my email address .. inserted to reduce spam. thanks!) 

--

Also, don't forget to head over to BHG and VOTE for your favorite gallery wall! I'm so honored to be included!! It's super easy, only takes 2 clicks!! Voting will be open till Sunday :)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.