Home » » Friday Five | 10.31.14

Friday Five | 10.31.14




Please pin from original source provided below the photo, thanks! 


I've been looking for a large rug for our bedroom for a little bit. This week I found this beauty on Overstock .. I've found that they have a good selection and their prices are pretty competitive, especially for a designer rug. Also check your local Home Goods, you can typically find an 8x10 rug for $300-$400!





How great is this bookcase by Camille Styles!? Want to replicate in your home? Try organizing your books by color, mix in boxes of a similar hue in a variety of shades, add in decorative objects in a variety of finishes, shapes, and scale. Finally, add in a little life with small textural plants! 

via camille styles

The other weekend we found a vintage tulip table at a consignment shop .. I was so excited, but when I walked over I saw the dreaded sold sign :( 

Ikea sells a knock off version, but $199 seems a little high for Ikea (or maybe I'm just cheap) .. I'll keep looking, hopefully I'll find a vintage one soon!! 
via ikea

Love this DIY watercolor stencil tutorial by p.s. heart!! I'd love to give this a try! 

via ps heart

LOVE this print from Britt Bass Turner!!



I hope you all have a great weekend!! :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.