Home » » Recent thrifted finds, #gohugo and painting

Recent thrifted finds, #gohugo and painting

Hi all! Hope you had a great weekend! We were working on our Maryland house .. so we've busy with all things living room related this weekend. That's our next Maryland project, so stay tuned!

I don't have a completed project to share .. we're currently working on about 5 .... that always makes me a little frantic, not sure why I do that..

So I thought I would share my past week through my IPhone. Most are from my Instagram account, so make sure to follow along there too!




The other day I was looking for marble and David suggested checking the materials section of Craiglist. A listing popped right up for almost exactly what we were looking for. Calling a store it would going to be $350-$400 and I found what I needed and some for $50!! When we went to pick it up, we also saw this amazing mother of pearl inlay accent table for sale .. when I asked how much, she said $5, SOLD! It was a little cramped on the way home, but so worth it!!


Here's a pic of the marble. Does anyone know what type it is? I haven't researched yet ..


When I heard about Hugo, a 1 year old boy recently diagnosed with cancer, it really struck a cord with me. I think and pray for him often. Please pray for healing and send positive thoughts to Hugo and his family! #gohugo


Friday, on the way to an appointment David and I stopped at the thrift store .. we found this long dresser with faux bamboo details and Greek Key pulls, for $60 I couldn't say no. It needs some reconfiguration - it has a detailed center door that would look best plain and a HEAVY pink marble top that needs to go. It's not pretty .. but the dresser sure is!


We've been painting and painting some more this weekend .. spraying was a must, so we had to tape everything off, and it's messy in an enclosed space .. I'll talk more later, but I'll leave you with this pic where Annabelle got excited and crashed through the plastic :) She doesn't like to listen when she gets excited, haha!

So, did you have a productive or relaxing weekend! Ours was definitely productive!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.