Home » » Favorite Clearance Finds

Favorite Clearance Finds

Happy Friday! Today I'm sharing a few of my favorite online clearance finds! Somehow they all ended up a neutral (not sure how that happened :)


1. Threshold Contrast Diamond Pillow - White and Tan: $13.98 @ Target. This reminds me of one of my favorite pillows on my sofa. (update: in color selection is says pink, I'm thinking this refers to the back color...)

2. Threshold rope wrapped lamp base: $27.48 @ Target. Such a great way to add texture to a space!

3. Threshold Glass Pillar Candle Holder: $6.98 @ Target. A pair of these in different heights would look great on a coffee table!

4. Kate Spade Scalloped Pillow: $27.99 @ Bed Bath and Beyond. I was just at BB&B and there was a lot of clearance Kate Spade bedding, check it out!

8. Hour Glass Metal Bronze Table: $69.99 @ World Market. Perfect way to add a pop of gold next to your sofa or side chair!

--

I'll be back Monday to share our nesting tables!! Hope you have an amazing weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.