Home » » Friday Finds: TJ Maxx and Habitat Restore

Friday Finds: TJ Maxx and Habitat Restore

Here's what I've found this week ...



I love Wednesdays at TJ Maxx and Marshalls, their shipment arrive then so I have first pick! I found these gorgeous Danny Seo runners. I grabbed two because I wasn't sure what size I would need, so one might be going back ... I am considering painting, but was concerned about the height of the jute, maybe just one thin coat would work? Anyone painted a similar one?



My fascination with ugly light fixtures continues ... maybe another mirror and mini mirror? Those little panes of glass are too cute!

I've got a lot of projects on my list, now I just have to decide what to work on ...

Hope you have a great weekend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.