Home » » Friday Five

Friday Five




Today I'm sharing a few things that have caught my eye this week! *links contain affiliates



Joss & Main is one of my favorite sites to browse daily! It's a curated daily deal site that has new discounted items every day.

Here's a few of my favorites!



Hathaway Sofa // Cybil Table Lamp // Adana Bench // Jessa Leather Pouf // You Are Beautiful Print // Droby Cocktail Ottoman // Turquoise Scalloped Pillow // Seraphine Garden Stool //
Abioye Pillow

or browse all the categories here






Carry a measuring tape on your keyring! For design, proportions are everything - being able to measure  furniture, accessories etc. while your out is so handy! 


I use mine practically every day .. plus I almost always know where my keys are, so I use it at home  when I can't find a larger tape measure. 

I found mine at Home Depot or Sears (and covered it with gold duck tape). It's 6' and plastic, you want a light one so it doesn't weigh down your keys. 



Have you tried Amazon Prime yet? If not, you should! You probably already know the benefits of Amazon .. they sell practically anything you can think of and the prices are typically competitive or cheaper. 


If you're not familiar with Amazon Prime, it includes:

- Free 2-day shipping on Amazon Prime eligible items
- Unlimited streaming of TV Shows and Movies (selection is similar to Netflix, but a little different) 
- 30-day free trial, easy to cancel online too (I started it and canceled a few times before I kept it) 

Cost is $99 for a one year membership. 

If you're interested, you can sign up for a free 30-day trial, click here


Did you catch Kirsten and Erin's playroom reveal? I fell head over heels for this DIY octopus art! I love large scale art, but if purchasing it can be pricey, and DIYing can be time consuming .. would you believe that this was made from a shower curtain!? Genius! 

Please pin from original source. Thanks!

via 6th street design school



Who says that office chairs can't be comfortable and stylish? I've never sat in this bentwood office chair from West Elm, but it looks so comfy! I'll take the white and gray for my office and I recently specified the wood and gray stripe for a client's boy bedroom. 

I hope you all have a great weekend!! Saturday David and I celebrate 5 years of marriage! It feels like just yesterday, time flies when you're having fun! :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.