Home » » Weekend Recap + Project Updates

Weekend Recap + Project Updates

Hi! I hope that you had a great weekend! I got a good start on projects before David got home on Friday, but I didn't have everything that I needed to finish (HATE when that happens!). Saturday it snowed and the roads weren't great, so we couldn't get everything to finish.

We did have fun in the snow! Annabelle is EXTRA crazy, she loves it!



I didn't get any projects complete, but here's a few peaks of our weekend.






































I found this pair of lamps and a coffee table. Love the mini casters!





































Also, I painted. I can't stay away from coral, love it!

Finally, did you catch the reflection from Friday's post? Coming soon!


I also worked on reupholstering my chair (I forgot to snap a pic) but need jet black fabric for the cording, I couldn't find any locally, just softer blacks, so I'll have to keep looking.

I hope that you had a great weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.